Latest news received from Stampex International:
Due to popular demand, we have extended the date in which you can order your Express Entry wristbands in advance of the show. Orders received before 12 noon (UK Time) on the 22nd September will be sent First Class by Royal Mail. For UK Delivery Addresses only. After this date, we won’t be sending out any more wristbands, but you can still buy your tickets and register online ahead of the show so that we can quickly tick you off the list and give you your wristband at the Welcome Desk on arrival. You can still register/ buy a ticket on the day too!
Things to remember…
- Don’t forget to tell your friends to meet you at the show!
- Pick up your FREE show handout at the Welcome Desk
- Wear comfy shoes and bring a refillable water bottle – there are water refill stations throughout the BDC. You may also want to bring a bag with you to carry all of the brochures you collect, and items you purchase!
- Check out Philasearch online to see pieces from Stampex dealers before the show to collect at the show!
- Check out the website to see what’s happening so you can make the most of your visit! Floor Plan, Talks, Dealers, Society Meetings…
There is a full programme of talks in the auditorium. Have a look at the details on the Stampex website, as shown below.
Stampex website: www.stampexinternational.com
Book your tickets for the show in advance or become a patron by visiting: